Welcome back!
Have you ever thought of cow therapy?
After another medical appointment to confirm the 'no diagnosis situation' I was feeling...how shall I put it? Well, you can imagine!
After a couple of hours, a few tears and some weeding (now there's a metaphor for clearing the mind) I headed out into the countryside. There they were, those huge, beautiful beasts.
I've been overcoming what I thought was an illogical fear of these fascinating creatures but as they came lumbering closer I was reminded of their curious nature. Leaning closer (from behind a wooden fence of course) I was surprised how jittery they became. After a few moments the cows (and bulls) were jostling to get closer and something quite beautiful happened as we all just stood there looking at each other. A sense of relaxation enveloped our encounter and I for one have been reminded to count my blessings. I'll definitely try it again. Let me know how you get on.

No comments:
Post a Comment